Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"KOCH v. NIXON" ??

"Value" Destroyed??

I returned to "Shocker Country" again,  after almost 40 years, (via T.V.), when I saw the Interview, yesterday, of the Koch Brothers; conducted by "Alabama Joe" and his Supplicant.  Surprisingly, I was somewhat favorably impressed by the part of the Interview that I was able to watch.  The KOCH's might consider "taking on" the MEDIA for the onerous image of them, we have been subjected to, over these many years!

One of the Brothers (Charles, I think) did most of the talking, and I was especially impressed by his story about their Dad forcing him to "work", from the time he was 8 years old!  My "work history" began, (outside the home), at that age, so I "resonated".  Unlike KOCH, who worked only for his DAD, my DAD's jobs began, when I was around the age of 5!  The DAD Jobs are the BEST Jobs any Child can have, because, as KOCH revealed, they teach the Child to conquer Boredom, and Drudgery; the two Evils that can destroy anyone's life; if not mastered early!

I roamed "Shocker Country" in those days, along-side the Haunts of Manhattan, Topeka, Lawrence, (in Kansas), and Lincoln and Omaha (in Nebraska).  Also, there were those "unlimited" windshield miles traveled to lands-end "Outbacks", like Russell (KS), and Scottsbluff (NE).  I was in search of 'replacement' Scientific and Technical Talent; so necessary to the ability of our Air Force to maintain its Lead in Basic and Applied Research; we also had the help of a budding "Silicon Valley".

Nixon, in 1973, killed the DRAFT, setting "free" all of the Talent, that had flocked to the Air Force to avoid the Jungles of Viet-Nam.  Several County Judges in Kansas and Nebraska told me stories wherein they told some young man who was "too big for his britches" that he had a choice of 60 days in the County Jail, or Enlisting in the Military.  It was the MILITARY, through Basic Training, that "broke" and/or "civilized" those males who did not get that "service" from our Dads!  Our Military Services were reduced to ASVAB-Level Talent in the mid-70's!!

Stay Vigilant!  Without the Inner Strengths provided by early development of these Values, no one can easily avoid, or "overcome" the onslaught of the DRUGS brought to this Country by the Policies of Old Triple Six!!

Copyright © 2015:  Williams LLC
All Rights Reserved:  Williams LLC
williamsllc.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment