Monday, March 28, 2016

SILICON VALLEY "yearns" for a NEW GOVERNMENT??

Actions "betray" an UGLY FUTURE??

I followed my big Sister, WEST, to the Bay Area, in 1959.  She RESTS there, in perpetuity, in a nice spot where she can watch sunsets over the Golden Gate!  I found, in 1960, a San Francisco dedicated to Proving that it was NOT; like Southern California, dominated by John Birchers, and the likes of Barry Goldwater!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

San Francisco, in 1960, struggled to overthrow Segregated Housing.  In 2016, we find the City dominated by young White Male Supremacists; who are busily re-segregating it's housing, under the processes of "Gentrification"!!

I was a young, Black, Air Force Officer in the days of "I Dream of Jeannie", a slick propaganda piece for a racist, in those days, NASA.  This show came in the wake of Sputnik; when our Congress established Engineering Schools that were segregated to favor of white males.  They called the National Defense Education Act https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Education_Act .  Because of that bit of  "dirty work" by Congress, I was forced to select Physics as my course of Study.  It worked out much better for me, in the long run!

I traveled back to the Bay Area many times, between 1960 and 1982, enforcing contracts with Silicon Valley Companies.  I witnessed the development of that phenomenon!  It was much more egalitarian in those days than it is today!  Like their legislation establishing the Multinational Corporation in the early 1970s; Congress sowed the seeds for multiple atrocities we have witnessed since.

Stay Vigilant!  Russia, Germany, and other European Countries have shown the world the immense damage that can be created when Advanced Technologies rest in the hands of people of questionable Morals!

Copyright © 2016:  Williams LLC
All Rights Reserved:  Williams LLC
williamsllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment